Turkish tartar spread
For this recipe, the lamb must be fresh. If you don't like the taste of lamb, take ground beef.
Allotments for 4 people:
80 Mr. Bulgur
250 g lean lamb (Club)
1 small onion (about 50 g)
1 bunch parsley
a few leaves of fresh mint
perhaps 1-2 EßL cold-pressed
½ On the road. ground cumin
1 strong pinch of cayenne pepper
black pepper, freshly ground
Per serving about:
1200 kJ / 290 kcal
14 g protein – 19g of fat
1 g of carbohydrates
Preparation line: about 45 Minutes
1. Bring the bulgur to a boil with a good ¼ l of water in a small saucepan and cover over a very low heat for about 20 Let swell for minutes. Then let it cool down.
2. Wash the lamb, Pat dry and turn twice through the fine disk of the meat grinder.
3. Finely chop the onion. Wash the parsley and mint leaves, Pan dry and also chop finely.
4. Squeeze out the cooled bulgur well and place in a bowl with the twisted lamb and onion for example 10 Knead vigorously with your hands for minutes. Possibly add the olive oil, so that an easily spreadable mass is created.
5. The herbs, add the cumin and cayenne pepper. Season the tartar spread with salt and pepper and serve immediately. It goes well with flatbread or white bread.