When a grain of grain germinates, it doesn't just get juicier and softer, rather, its ingredients change: Carbohydrates and fats are broken down – this reduces the calorie content. On the other hand, protein increases, the vitamin content explodes. In addition, the sprouts are particularly easy to digest. In other words, the ideal “concentrated feed” for plump children too. The thin ones can add a dash of cream to the muesli!
ingredients for 1 School child:
2 Eßl. Wheat grains (about 20 g)
1 On the road. honey
1 Ziml socket
150 g yogurt (3,5 % Fat in dry matter)
For round nerve food
About: 1500 kJ / 360 kcal
11g protein 6g fat 63g carbohydrates
• Germination time: 2-3 Days
• Preparation time: about 1 5 Minutes
The types of fruit can be varied according to the season.
Always hungry, Slightly overweight children can safely add fresh fruit to their muesli!
1. Wash the wheat grains in cold water and put in 100 Soak ml of water overnight. Then drain and leave in a germination tray for so long, until the first white shoots appear. Rinse with water twice a day.
2. Mix the sprouted grains with the honey and cinnamon. Peel the orange, halve and remove the white skin. Divide into wedges and cut them into thin slices.
3. Halve the dates, remove the seeds. Cut the dates into small cubes and mix well with the wheat grains.
4. Mix the wheat grains with the yoghurt and fold in the orange slices to finish.