Ingredients for a cake of 28cm ∅:
200 g porboiled rice
200 g small zucchini
250 g tomatoes
150 g Mushrooms
1 clove of garlic
250 g ground beef
1 On the road. mild paprika powder
blackens pepper, freshly ground
100 g sour cream (20% Fat in dry matter)
125 g of cream
100 g Gouda, freshly grated
For the shape: fat
Refined for round people
At 4 People per porfion about:
2300 kJ / 550 kcal
30 g protein – 31g of fat
45 g of carbohydrates
• Preparation time: about 50 Minutes
1. The rice with elwa 150 ml of water and 1/2 Bring a teaspoon of salt to a boil and roughly 15 Cook for minutes.
2. Wash the zucchini, off the stalk- and flower bases free and roughly 1 Cut cm thick slices. Wash the tomatoes, free from the stalk roots, halve and eighth. Wash the mushrooms and cut in half. Peel and finely chop the clove of garlic.
3. Set the oven to 200 ° (Gas Stoves 3) preheat. The minced meat with the egg, little salt, the paprika powder, Mix the pepper and the garlic. Stir in the rice.
4. Pour the minced meat and rice mixture into the greased dish. Press on the mass and smooth it out. The mushrooms in segments, Place the zucchini and tomato wedges on top. In the oven (Not) about 10 Bake for minutes.
5. Whisk the sour cream with the cream and cheese and spread on top. The vegetable cake in more 20 Bake for minutes.