Potatoes from the sheet
ingredients for 4 people:
1,2 kg predominantly waxy potatoes
1 small stick of leek • salt
black pepper, freshly ground
1 No • 3 Eßl. Cornflour
300 g Mushrooms
300 g tomatoes
100 g Emmentaler,
For round people Inexpensive
Per serving about:
1700 kJ / 400 kcal
15 g protein – 17g of fat
49 g of carbohydrates
• Preparation time: about 50 Minutes
1. Wash the potatoes, peel and roughly grate. Clean the leek, Wash thoroughly and cut into rings. The potatoes, the leek, salt, Mix the pepper and the egg.
2. Brush a tray from the grill with the oil. Spread the leek potatoes evenly on top.
3. Wash and quarter the mushrooms. Wash the tomatoes, free from the stems and cut into eighths.
4. Turn on the grill and place the tray in elwa 15 cm distance underneath. After about 7 Loosen the potatoes for minutes and turn them.
5. Spread the mushrooms and tomatoes between the hash browns, Further 7 Grill for minutes. Sprinkle the cheese on top and more 2 Grill for minutes.
Who doesn't have an oven with grill, can also set the oven to 240 ° (Gas Stoves 5) Preheat and put the dish on the lower rail roughly 20 Bake for minutes. Do not turn the potatoes over.