ingredients for 4 people:
300 g young zucchini
1 onion (about 100 g)
2 Garlic cloves
2 Eßl, cold-pressed olive oil
1 bunch parsley
2 Eßl. Sour cream
1 Eßl. Lemon juice
1 strong pinch of cayenne pepper
black pepper, freshly ground
1 On the road. noble sweet paprika powder
Per serving about:
880 kJ / 210 kcal
6 g protein -18g fat
5 g of carbohydrates
Preparation time: about 45 Minutes
1. Wash the zucchini, clean, fine crucifix, lightly salt and about 5 Let rest for minutes. Then squeeze out gently in portions with a clean cloth.
2. Die Zwiebel und die Knoblauchzehen fein hacken.
3. The eggs in 10 Boil hard for minutes, put off cold, peel and dice.
4. Das Ol in einem Topf erhitzen, Fry the onion and garlic in it until translucent. Add the zucchini and simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the resulting liquid has evaporated. This takes a while 10-15 Minutes.
5. Wash and finely chop the parsley. Let the zucchini mixture cool, then mix with the egg cubes and half of the parsley.
6. Die Creme fratche unterrühren. The zucchini spread with the lemon juice, the cayenne pepper, Season some sea salt and plenty of pepper to taste. Serve the zucchini spread sprinkled with the remaining parsley and paprika powder. It goes well with whole-grain buttered bread.