Tuna mousse from Italy
ingredients for 4 people:
2 Sheet of colorless gelatin
150 g tuna (in a can, Pickled in oil without vegetables)
1 Eßl. Sour cream
1 Eßl. Lemon juice
a few drops of Worcester sauce
1 Cayennepfeffer plug
100 g of cream
4 Eßl. Fish stock, alternatively
For the shape
1 On the road. tasteless oil
Refined • For guests
Per serving about:
920 kJ / 220 kcal
10 g protein 20 g of fat
1 g of carbohydrates
Preparation time: about 5½ hours (of which about 5 Hours of cooling time)
1. The gelatin in cold water 5 Soak for minutes. Drain the tuna and puree until smooth with the creme fraiche in the mixer or with the hand blender.
2. Das Thunfischpüree mit dem Zitronensaft, the Worcester sauce, season with the cayenne pepper and a little salt.
3. Whip the cream until semi-stiff. Squeeze out the gelatine. Heat the fish stock and dissolve the gelatine in it. Then stir thoroughly into the tuna mousse.
4. Wenn die Masse zu gelieren beginnt, Carefully fold in the whipped cream.
5. Eine geeignete Form, preferably one made of sheet metal, mit dem Öl ausstreichen. Pour in the tuna mousse, smooth, Cover with cling film and at least 5 Put in the refrigerator for hours.
6. Die Thunfischmousse stürzen und servieren. It's up to in the fridge 2 Days. The mousse goes well with white bread or toast.
A similar mousse is made from Tarama in Greece (Sea ash roe). The fine mousse also tastes good with keta caviar (Lachskaviar).