Italian parsley paste
ingredients for 4 people:
100 g pine nuts
2 bunch parsley
2 Garlic cloves
3 Eßl. Parmesan, enjoy fresh
2-4 Eßl. cold-pressed olive oil
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
White pepper, freshly ground
Per serving about :
1400 kl / 330 kcal
8 g protein 30 g of fat
8 g of carbohydrates
Preparation time: about 30 Minutes
1. Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan over medium heat, until they are golden yellow. Then let cool and grind finely.
2. Wash the parsley, pan dry, remove the coarse stems and chop finely. Finely squat the garlic cloves as well.
3. Die gemahlenen Pinienkerne, the crushed parsley, Gradually crush the chopped garlic cloves and the parmesan in a mortar or add a little olive oil to a smooth paste in a blender.
4. So viel von dem Olivenöl unterrühren, that the parsley paste is easy to spread.
5. The spread with the lemon juice, Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stored in a closed jar in the refrigerator, the parsley paste is up to 2 Shelf life for weeks. It goes well with white bread or toast.
Instead of parsley, you can also use about 1 Use a bunch of fresh basil.