Egg Olive Spread from Spain
ingredients for 4 people:
50 g black olives
1On the road. Capers
1 Fully ripe tomato (about 100 g)
1 bunch parsley
1 small onion (about 50 g)
1 clove of garlic
2 Eßl, cold-pressed olive oil
White pepper, freshly ground
Per serving about:
780 at / 190 kcal
5 g protein -17 g of fat
4 g of carbohydrates
Preparation time: about 35 Minuler
1. The eggs in 10 Boil hard for minutes, then quench with cold water. Stone the olives and finely chop them together with the capers.
2. Die Tomate mit kochendem Wasser überbrühen, let it steep briefly, put off cold, skin and cut in half. Remove the green stalks and seeds from the tomato halves and cut into small cubes.
3. Wash the parsley, Pan dry and finely chop. Finely squat the onion and the clove of garlic as well.
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan. The onion- and fry the garlic pieces in it until translucent, then let it cool down.
5. Mix all of the chopped ingredients well in a bowl. Peel the eggs, separate the egg whites, finely chop and add. Strain the egg yolks through a sieve.
6. Season the egg and olive spread with salt and pepper. It goes well with fresh black bread or dark crispy breads.