Cucumber mousse from England
This refreshing spread is easy to prepare.
ingredients for 4 people:
1 Cucumber (about 500 g)
3 Sheet of colorless gelatin
1 bunch parsley
½ Bund Dil
100 g of cream
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Pinch of powdered sugar
White pepper, freshly ground
4 Eßl. Vegetable broth, freshly cooked or made from cubes
For the shape:_
1 On the road, tasteless oil
Per serving about:
460 kJ / 110 kcal
2 g protein 10 g of fat
5 g of carbohydrates
Preparation line: about 5 ½ hours (of which about 5 Hours of cooling time)
1. Peel the cucumber, fine crucifix, lightly salt and about 10 Let rest for minutes. The gelatin in cold water 5 Soak for minutes.
2. Die Petersilie und den Dill waschen, pan dry, remove the coarse stems and chop finely. Whip the cream until semi-stiff.
3. Squeeze the grated cucumber well in a clean cloth, Put in a bowl and add the lemon juice, the powdered sugar, Season a little salt and plenty of pepper. Stir in the finely chopped herbs.
4. Die Gemüsebrühe erhitzen und die Gelatine darin auflö-sen. Then fold into the cucumber mixture.
5. Wenn die Masse zu gelieren beginnt, fold in the whipped cream.
6. Eine geeignete Form, preferably one made of sheet metal, smear with the oil. Pour in the cucumber mousse, smooth, Cover with cling film and at least 5 Put in the refrigerator for hours.
7. Die Gurkenmousse stürzen und servieren. It's up to in the refrigerator 3 Days. The mousse goes well with black or wholemeal bread.